[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Roughneck Airsoft Detachment • View topic - New Users and Old Registrations

Roughneck Airsoft Detachment

Riverside Based Airsoft Team
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:52 pm 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS AND REGISTERED USERS!!!

EITHER POST SOMETHING UP ON THE BOARDS OR RISK BEING DELETED AS A USER.

I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THE ROSTER OF REGISTERED USERS AND LOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE REGISTERED BUT NEVER POSTED ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE IN THIS CATEGORY, YOU RISK THE POSIBILITY OF BEING REMOVED FROM OUR BOARDS FOR LACK OF ACTIVITY AND INTEREST.

P.S. Also, anyone registering with a ".info" or any foreign country extension will be deleted immediately

Last edited by Gunther on Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm 
Roughneck Member

Might I suggest a thread where lurkers can post that they wish to continue registration with the board. This way we can seperate the lurkers from the inactive posters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:25 pm 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

Good call.

IF YOU PLAN ON JUST LURKING BUT NEVER POSTING ANYTHING...PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HERE BY SIMPLY POSTING UP ANYTHING. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A LITERARY MASTERPIECE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:49 pm 
Roughneck Lieutenant

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Sean Connery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 am 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:14 am 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

MAJOR thinning of the herd!!!

I must have cleared out close to 200 members that consisted of people who set up an account and never visited since 2005. The majority of the members that were deleted were people who never activated their accounts. That probably consisted of almost 150 people. The members list now has only those people that have logged on since sometime in 2006 and are active accounts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:50 pm 
Roughneck Lieutenant

Sean Connery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:05 pm 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:23 am 

So, does this mean I can get my name chopped down to just "Ronin"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:32 am 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin

Not yet. I know the guy who has your abbreviated name and he has told me that he is planning on trying to get out again some time after work slows down. I will keep you posted if something changes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 pm 
Roughneck XO/Co-Captain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:25 am 
Coalition

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 am 

I agree. As a forum member, you have the opportunity to post at least a few times a day. And I do not have time when I am trying to read, to be bored by people who do not show consideration and post. This is like a bank, to be able to pull out of it, you must put some money into it.

Whats with all the people who only withdraw?

selfish, selfish, selfish. Post even to say anything....Just say hi or something for crying out loud.

Those of us who are semi retired, hate just sitting around practicing with guns all day and after a while, The Discovery channel gets boring.

Further what am I going to do when I get really old and hit 45? The thought of not reading new posts several times a day scares me. One can only watch the stock markets fluctuate up and down so many times before starting to look for a belltower because of so many lurking non involved selfish members.

So with that I ask the Lurkers.

HAve pity on the old bored semi retired souls,

POST OR DIE

further, with that being said,

I second the motion for "Ronin The Active" to get that name or have him change it to

Ronin "The non Loser One- kid who posts all the time-non lurker type of guy-who is interested in the roughnecks-and offers to buy them all lunch after his games" Something short like this would be good.

This should get the message across for us old fogies.

RHINOPLASTY

"Perimo Enervis Ocius"

CHUCK NORRIS DOES NOT HUNT BECAUSE THE WORD HUNTING INFERS THE PROBABILITY OF FAILURE. CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:07 am 

or.... I can always post wait ten minutes for my senility to kick in, and be quite entertained and amused by my antics and my writings. I would think...Hey, This Rhinoguy is a good poster.

yeah..good poster child for the criminally bored.

hahahahaahahahaha.

Post Or DIE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RHINO

"Perimo Enervis Ocius"

CHUCK NORRIS DOES NOT HUNT BECAUSE THE WORD HUNTING INFERS THE PROBABILITY OF FAILURE. CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 am 
Roughneck Lieutenant

Rhino, you insane..LOL..I agree with everyone..Give Ronin the name..Reward the people who come to our games and post on the forums..This other Ronin could probably never show up or post anything..Why make our Ronin suffer for this paylay..Peace out..

Sean Connery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:13 am 
Coalition

So you're saying lurking is a bad thing? :)

I keep checking these forums and telling myself I am going to start coming back up for some games in Riverside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:36 am 
Roughneck Lieutenant

Sean Connery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:04 pm 
Advisory Member
Advisory Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:54 pm 
Team Captain/Site Admin
Team Captain/Site Admin