Roughneck game @ Coppermine
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pmFREE
0800=Meet in staging area
0815=Load up and have all gear ready
0845=Teams step off to Starting Positions
This week, we are going to try to start things off early so we can get some good time in. This means that I want all members suited up and ready to play by 0830-0845. We will be spot checking Chrono on guns so please allow enough time to be ready so there is no delay
Bring a dead rag…red rag or red bandana.
Bring plenty of liquids.
We will have a green side and a tan side. To make both sides even we may distribute Multicam, ACU, Oddball, etc to either side depending on the numbers. If you want to stay in a group then EVERYONE in your group should wear the same thing. If half your group shows up in oddball and the other half is in multicam then be prepared to be split up.
Once you have been hit,
1. Wait in place for 2 minutes. If area is under fire, move out of the way and continue to wait your 2 minutes
2. Fall out 200 feet away from enemy and towards your side trying to prevent placing yourself on the backside of the enemy.
To our first time players:
1. The game is free
2. The MAX fps limit with .20’s is 410-415. This figures to be about 375 with .25’s. Sniper rifles have a limit of 550 and cannot shoot players within 100 feet.
3. Absolutely no smoke grenades or pyrotechnics of any kind
4. No, “I don’t know what side Multicam will be on” until game day since I don’t know the turnout of green and tan until then.
Bring communication gear if you have them. please take note that we will try and accommodate the use of normal FRS radio’s, however, most of the Roughneck™ members have moved towards GMRS radio channels since the team has a license to use the upper channels.
We will be Checking guns to make sure they aren’t over the stated FPS™ limit. For those that don’t know. Our MAX fps with .20’s is 410-415. This figures to be about 375 with .25’s. Anyone shooting over this can bring a different gun or stay at home. No Exceptions!!! Using a heavier BB is NOT an option and we Chrono with our own BB’s to make sure this doesn’t happen
Money for lunch or sack foods during the game
Extra bag of BBs
Pistol or Sidearm
Okay. So here is a brief outline of the game scenario… Location and scenario to be announced later